Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Laurel Tonkin Geelong Marriage Celebrant

Beautiful & Memorable Ceremonies

Weddings, Naming Days & Funerals

What is required by law?

We are required by law to complete the Notice of Intended Marriage together. This must be lodged with me, no later than one month prior to the ceremony. Please bring along your Australian birth certificates and proof of identity, or passports if you were born outside Australia. If you have been married before I will need to see divorce or death certificates. If you are under 18 years of age please let me know, as there is other paperwork required to fill out. All certificates must be original.

If it is not practical for you both to attend when completing this form, then it can be accepted with just one signature, but the other intended party must sign prior to the ceremony.